What is Holistic Health Counseling?
The term “holistic” is defined as “emphasizing the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.” If one part is neglected, the whole cannot exist. 3 Healthy Chicks practice a holistic approach to nutrition, which means that we look at how all areas of your life are connected. As we work together, we look at how all parts of your life affect the whole. We function as a personal support system to assist you in making the changes necessary for the life you desire and deserve.
Where are you located?
3 Healthy Chicks, LLC is based in Red Bank, NJ. We offer in person counseling throughout Ocean, Monmouth, Union and Mercer Counties. We offer phone counseling for clients nationwide.
What is our Perfect Client?
Our perfect client is someone who is:
1. Bright and intellectually curious. You are passionate about health, nutrition and wellness – you think that being healthy is cool!
2. Loves food and like to experiment with it (or want to learn how to experiment with it).
3. Is willing to try new things – you don’t make up excuses or stand in your own way.
4. Is willing to invest time, energy, and money on your health… it’s that important to you, and you see it as a long-term investment. You want to be healthy without depending on medication or expensive supplements (you’d rather not spend money and time in traditional doctors’ offices).
5. Is ready to focus lavishly and deliciously on YOU, and feel you deserve it and you want to live the life you love!!
What are your specializations?
Lauren is a registered yoga instructor and a corporate wellness manager for the company she works for. Lauren specializes in supporting those with digestive problems and anxiety issues. Terra is a registered yoga instructor with additional certifications in pre-natal, postnatal and Mommy n Me yoga. Terra helps support brides, newlyweds, moms to be and new mothers to make positive changes starting first with Vibrant Health and Green Living. Jill works with people suffering from auto-immune disorders such as Lupus, MS and Celiac Disease.